Playing SanDisk on tvs

My 64G SnDisk will not play on my Sony or Samsung tvs or on my Asus laptop.

It successfully copied a video I made on my niew Imac IMovie  Why do I have this problem?

Maybe the devices are not SDXC-compatible? All flash drives prior to the 64GB ones were formatted as FAT32, pretty much the standard. The newer, larger drives are formatted as exFAT. Unless the device you are trying to use them in recognizes this format, it won’t work.

Check the device’s support website and/or owner’s manual to see if they are SDXC (exFAT) supportive, or if there is an upgrade that will allow them to be.

My label says he device is SDZC36-AFFFP.  Is that the \problem and is herre anything I can do to meke it work?

that is a USB drive not a SD card so SDXC compatibility is not likely the problem. Assuming the USB drive is in a compatible format like FAT32 the movie you creates is probably not a file type that is compatible with the TV. Look up what files types are compatible with your TV and make sure you encode the videos in a compatible format. 

@edr wrote:

My 64G SnDisk will not play on my Sony or Samsung tvs or on my Asus laptop.

It successfully copied a video I made on my niew Imac IMovie   Why do I have this problem?

Remember, iWhatevers only play nice with other iWhatevers. In other words, your Apple iMac movie format is probably only read by iDevices. Not Sony or Samsung. ESPECIALLY not Samsung. :stuck_out_tongue: