This may be obvious, but it took me a while to figure it out and I didn’t have any luck via forum searching. Some of my audible files were difficult to browse due to having multiple books under the same series. I wanted a way to easily go to the series and select a book from there. The clip+ I’m working on is for my parents so it needed to be easy to use, otherwise I probably would have used file browsing.
I prefer not to use Windows Media Player, but this was the solution I came up with. Couldn’t figure out a way to edit the album titles through other software.
Load the audio books into WMP and from there you can rename the album to the appropriate title of the book series. Give all the books in the series the same album name. Sync the audible books to the clip+. Each book series now has it’s own folder when viewing on the clip+. Very clean.
I assume there are other methods to do this (i.e. converting to MP3 and editing the tags), but this turned out to be pretty easy now that I’ve figured it out.