OMG! evryone is so old here!

sorry guys! ive been chewed out so im just going to write in black . . . though i think its quite boring . . . oh well! and you are VERY welcome!

@conversionbox wrote:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

<–Snip–>

hey yeah well um for your information i dont talk like that and by the way . . . abercrombie is expensive not really Hollister plus it isnt $40 a shirt thats like 3 shirts! NOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START THE DRAMA! gosh! and my fuze is black and i may have a girlygirl "vibe or whatever you want to call it but seriously you shouldnt judge people! lastly you shouldnt hate anything because hate is a VERY strong word and not something you could take back!

Hollister, he was 12… His mommy still picks out his clothes so do what you would do to an annoying 12 year old in real life and ignore him. IMO $40 is a lot for 3 shirts (Everything I am wearing today minus the shoes cost less than $40)but hey thats just me i dont need to be fashonable or even match. But just let it go.

Ha Ha, 4ur information, i HATE shopping and you wrote he WAS 12 not he IS 12. Jeez get ur grammar right!!!

Lol, english is my 3rd language.

Dear tapeworm,

you wrote a comment about what ever hollisterlove did to me, this is what she did;

She loves hollister. Ok, its an opinion, but c’mon, not everyone needs to know that, especially when there is someone here hwo hates those types of overpriced brands.

@nissanskyline wrote:

Dear tapeworm,

you wrote a comment about what ever hollisterlove did to me, this is what she did;

She loves hollister. Ok, its an opinion, but c’mon, not everyone needs to know that, especially when there is someone here hwo hates those types of overpriced brands.

What is hollister anyways?

@nissanskyline wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

<–Snip–>

hey yeah well um for your information i dont talk like that and by the way . . . abercrombie is expensive not really Hollister plus it isnt $40 a shirt thats like 3 shirts! NOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START THE DRAMA! gosh! and my fuze is black and i may have a girlygirl "vibe or whatever you want to call it but seriously you shouldnt judge people! lastly you shouldnt hate anything because hate is a VERY strong word and not something you could take back!

Hollister, he was 12… His mommy still picks out his clothes so do what you would do to an annoying 12 year old in real life and ignore him. IMO $40 is a lot for 3 shirts (Everything I am wearing today minus the shoes cost less than $40)but hey thats just me i dont need to be fashonable or even match. But just let it go.

Ha Ha, 4ur information, i HATE shopping and you wrote he WAS 12 not he IS 12. Jeez get ur grammar right!!!

You can’t call anyone out on their grammar when you’re using stuff like “ur”

Some overpriced clothing brand.

@nissanskyline wrote:

Dear tapeworm,

That’s no reason to personally attack her like you did. :angry:

Opinions are like  . . . well, certain common body parts; everybody’s got one.

Don’t act like a ‘certain body part’. :dizzy_face:

@nissanskyline wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

<–Snip–>

I wrote is because as far as I am concerned you are about 4. You show no respect, you show complete and utter immaturity, and you are why I HATE Kids. Thats exactly what you are a little kid. SO learn some etiquite, and grow up a little.

@nissanskyline wrote:

Dear tapeworm,

NOBODY FREAKIN CARES!!! I hate Nissan products but do I attack you for your username? NO. I attack you because you dont understand how to properly co-exist with others on this forum.

Easy CB . . . don’t lower yourself to his level.

Although I wouldn’t mind being 12 again. Then I could go through my teen years one more time. :smiley:

On 2nd thought, scratch that.

@tapeworm wrote:

Although I wouldn’t mind being 12 again. Then I could go through my teen years one more time. :smiley:

If you could do it knowing all you know now, it could be tempting to go back to say, 16…but no younger.

@marvin_martian wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

If you could do it knowing all you know now, it could be tempting to go back to say, 16…but no younger.

Im only 21 but you couldnt pay me to go back to being 16… For anything…

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

You’ve had a lot less time to screw up your life than I have…lol.

@marvin_martian wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

Or to reflect and reminisce about 'the good ‘ol days’. :stuck_out_tongue:

@tapeworm wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

By 16 I had a pretty good “Habbit” of things no one should put their body. The next 2 years were all down hill ending with a stint in a “Facility” so I could “Rest”. I would go back to September 2007, and no earlier.

@conversionbox wrote:

By 16 I had a pretty good “Habbit” of things no one should put their body. The next 2 years were all down hill ending with a stint in a “Facility” so I could “Rest”. I would go back to September 2007, and no earlier.

I had people telling me for years that I should go into a place like that, and I brushed them off over and over. 15 years went by without seeing a doctor, at the same time…the last couple years, anywheres from a gallon to a gallon and a half of whiskey a week went down the gullet, combined with a total of 10 years smoking cigarettes. Then I got sick, finally on the 3rd day went to a hospital, and told I had a temp. of 103.5 F. Next thing I knew it was 5 days later. In between I was hooked up to the gear, strapped down, and unconscious for 4 days. 8 days later, I got to go home, although I was tired just from the walk out to the truck.I will say, there’s no better way to detox…I don’t remember any of it, and from what they tell me, I’m better off. :smiley:

So you can probably see why I would want a “do-over” with my knowledge I’ve gained over the years. :wink:

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 04-02-2009 12:38 AM

People have told me that the 70’s were a very “cool” decade; but unfortunately, I don’t remember much about it!!:stuck_out_tongue:

25 but i think installing gentoo took a year off my life

@psywiped wrote:
25 but i think installing gentoo took a year off my life

Hell, you haven’t even lived unless you installed linux the old way.  Download all 50+ diskettes, on a 33.6 modem, and then do the floppy shuffle while installing.  And hoping you didn’t have a bad disk.

@tapeworm wrote:

Hmmm… Maybe it’s because I’m “older than dirt”, but it seems that quite a few of the new posters fall into 2 distinct catagories.  Those who are 12, and those who act 12…

Just an observation…