OMG! evryone is so old here!

wow you guys get off topic fast! P.S have any of you guys read Angels&Demons or the Da Vinci Code because i just started the Da Vinci Code and i loved Angels&Demons! Dan Brown is a talented author for sure! haha

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:
wow you guys get off topic fast! P.S have any of you guys read Angels&Demons or the Da Vinci Code because i just started the Da Vinci Code and i loved Angels&Demons! Dan Brown is a talented author for sure! haha

Have you explored Audiobooks? I hear they are nice. I read about 300 e-mails a day, sso I dont read in my free time. I have seen the Da Vinci Code movie though.

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

So what does book reading have anything to do with the original topic?

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

I tried reading The Da Vinci Code while I was in the library.  I’m glad I did, so didn’t have to bother to check it out.

If you like mysteries/suspense, try **bleep** Francis’ books.  If you like horses, that’s just a bonus, as they all (in some way) have something to do with horses and/or racing.  And Mr. Francis really IS talented, not just popular.

LOL.  The ‘censor’ **bleeped** out (diminutive of Richard)'s name out.  D-i-c-k  F-r-a-n-c-i-s.  There.  Is that better?

Message Edited by tenzip on 04-03-2009 05:42 PM

@conversionbox wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

Dear tapeworm,

you wrote a comment about what ever hollisterlove did to me, this is what she did;

She loves hollister. Ok, its an opinion, but c’mon, not everyone needs to know that, especially when there is someone here hwo hates those types of overpriced brands.

NOBODY FREAKIN CARES!!! I hate Nissan products but do I attack you for your username? NO. I attack you because you dont understand how to properly co-exist with others on this forum.

Why hate nissan?

@nissanskyline wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

Dear tapeworm,

you wrote a comment about what ever hollisterlove did to me, this is what she did;

She loves hollister. Ok, its an opinion, but c’mon, not everyone needs to know that, especially when there is someone here hwo hates those types of overpriced brands.

NOBODY FREAKIN CARES!!! I hate Nissan products but do I attack you for your username? NO. I attack you because you dont understand how to properly co-exist with others on this forum.

Why hate nissan?

Why hate Hollister? And how does her love of that brand “do” anything to you?

@nissanskyline wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

Dear tapeworm,

Why hate nissan?

Why Not? Perhaps its because The City in which I reside, Lives and Dies with the American Auto Industry Chevy Ford Chrysler and Jeep being our largest employers… but mainly I hate Nissan because I can!

@gwk1967 wrote:

To quote the machine from X-Men(can’t think of what it’s called right now) “Welcome Professor!”

Do you suddenly feel smarter? :stuck_out_tongue:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

To quote the machine from X-Men(can’t think of what it’s called right now) “Welcome Professor!”

Oh, thanks. I hadn’t noticed.

(and it’s “Cerebro” ):robotwink:

Message Edited by gwk1967 on 04-03-2009 11:21 PM

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

I knew as soon as someone said it I’d do this 

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

Not to split hairs but… Its Professor Xavier. Cerebro was hit “Mutant Name”

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

'Twas also (in the movies anyway) the machine that he used to channel and amplify his thoughts. It says “Welcome Professor” when he enters it. I think my nerdy-ness is showing.

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

'Twas also (in the movies anyway) the machine that he used to channel and amplify his thoughts. It says “Welcome Professor” when he enters it. I think my nerdy-ness is showing.

Nerdy ness? I own all but 5 of the X-men Comics ever produced. And thanks to the wonder that is the internet I have read every comic ever made in the X-men line, If I had the massive ammounts of money it takes I would love to track down the first 5 books in the series to finish the collection.

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

Nerdy ness? I own all but 5 of the X-men Comics ever produced. And thanks to the wonder that is the internet I have read every comic ever made in the X-men line, If I had the massive ammounts of money it takes I would love to track down the first 5 books in the series to finish the collection.

Nerd.

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

Nerd.

The King of them!

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

Nerd.

The King of them!

I shall now refer to you as King Nerd. In any post. Ever. King Nerd.

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

Nerd.

The King of them!

I was voted that in high school.

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@gwk1967 wrote:

Nerd.

The King of them!

I was voted that in high school.

Hmm… I actually have nothing to say about that…

KING NERD!

haha sorry to ruin your guys’ nerd fest but, to answer an earlier question, no i havent seen the movie but i will and the Angels&Demons movie is ALMOST out and im so exited . . . and guys stop fighting with that low-life, immature kid because you dont want to stoop to his level! Oh and my father owns the first 5 comic books for X-Men haha JELIOUS?!

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:
haha sorry to ruin your guys’ nerd fest but, to answer an earlier question, no i havent seen the movie but i will and the Angels&Demons movie is ALMOST out and im so exited . . . and guys stop fighting with that low-life, immature kid because you dont want to stoop to his level! Oh and my father owns the first 5 comic books for X-Men haha JELIOUS?!

I am only jealous if he is not willing to sell them, or if he is asking for a ton of money. Of course the condition is important too.