OMG! evryone is so old here!

theyre like"MY WIFE, OR MY KIDS" im only a young teen and holy cr@p?! gosh! sorry i had an outburst(:

And your point is?

Just remember, with age comes knowledge and experience:wink:

…and keep in mind this is NOT a teen chat room…

And just remember . . .  if it weren’t for us ‘old folks’, you wouldn’t even be here.

So, respect 'yer elders Kid! :stuck_out_tongue:

Get off my lawn!!!

Happy Birthday, Sam!

You young pup! :stuck_out_tongue:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:
theyre like"MY WIFE, OR MY KIDS" im only a young teen and holy cr@p?! gosh! sorry i had an outburst(:

Im NOT old… I just turned 21. Ill Try and put this in a language more like you youngins under stand…

UR Font, Big n Pink, Tell us tht UR young. BTW If it werent for people older than you or I your player would not even exist nor would any of the music that you think is “Hot”

Eh?  Whazzat?  Speak up, you whippersnapper!  :stuck_out_tongue:

@conversionbox wrote:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

I m NOT old… I just turned 21. Ill Try and put this in a language more like you youngins under stand…

UR Font, Big n Pink, Tell us tht UR young. BTW If it werent for people older than you or I your player would not even exist nor would any of the music that you think is “Hot”

To some, like the original poster… that is ancient…

Age is a very subjective thing…

Old enough to be your Grandpappy!!! I’m, like, 4X your age! See Marvin’s post for details!

Hey Tape! Nice catch on the B-Day post!!!

i know this isnt a teen chat room but i have a fuze so i come here when it has problems . . . which is often so  . . . . YEAH! P.S theres nothing wrong with PINK font! and sorry for all of the “lame” questions on the other fuze board . . . im just curious what this system is capable of.

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:
i know this isnt a teen chat room but i have a fuze so i come here when it has problems . . . which is often so  . . . . YEAH! P.S theres nothing wrong with PINK font! and sorry for all of the “lame” questions on the other fuze board . . . im just curious what this system is capable of.

Its more of an all ages Message board. and no Ther is nothing wrong with your pink font but it gives a significant clue to your age. And there are no  “Lame” Questions, just ones that have been asked several hundered times, thats why the search feature on these boards is so important.

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 03-22-2009 04:13 PM

@conversionbox wrote:

Its more of an all ages Message board. and no Ther is nothing wrong with your pink font but it gives a significant clue to your age.

And gender. :stuck_out_tongue:

@conversionbox wrote:

Its more of an all ages Message board. and no Ther is nothing wrong with your pink font but it gives a significant clue to your age.

@conversionbox wrote:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

It’s a great Mp3 encoder.  More info can be found here

:stuck_out_tongue: 

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

It’s a great Mp3 encoder.  More info can be found here

:stuck_out_tongue: 

Almost made a comment about that… Oh Well!

haha okay then . . . what now?!

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:
haha okay then . . . what now?!

About what? That Age Difference? I just had a birthday, maybe you should do the same, and BTW My 4 year old cousin thinks being a teenager is OLD!

my birthday was yesturday but it kinda bombed . . . i did nothing and the whole time only 5 people told me happy bday): it might’ve been planned but still it hurt!