OMG! evryone is so old here!

Well then happy belated birthday! Are you saying nobody told you that on here? I for one would have but I didnt see it. If you dont mind me asking If I am 21 how many years older than you am I?

no! oh heck no! i meant family and friends! but i better get off so see ya well yeah bye!

@tapeworm wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

Its more of an all ages Message board. and no Ther is nothing wrong with your pink font but it gives a significant clue to your age.

And gender. :stuck_out_tongue:

I gotta remember to grab some shades for reading her posts

Yes, the pink is a wee bit awkward, but the big font is eary to read :slight_smile:

You’re only as old as you feel, anyway.  I still feel as goofy as I was at 18, though the things that seemed so important back then are in proper perspective today.

I still make a banzai run on the bicycle twice a day, a habit from years of criteriums.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@neutron_bob wrote:

Yes, the pink is a wee bit awkward, but the big font is eary to read :slight_smile:

You’re only as old as you feel, anyway.  I still feel as goofy as I was at 18, though the things that seemed so important back then are in proper perspective today.

I still make a banzai run on the bicycle twice a day, a habit from years of criteriums.

I can’t get comfy on “road” bikes anymore…if I ride it’s gotta be a “mountain” bike…is this furthur evidence of being old? :dizzy_face:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@neutron_bob wrote:

I can’t get comfy on “road” bikes anymore…if I ride it’s gotta be a “mountain” bike…is this furthur evidence of being old? :dizzy_face:

I cant ride a bike without a motor. I guess that puts me in a different catagory?

Met houten schoenen ook!!

Now how Dutch is that!  With wooden shoes!  I still like to ride a wee bit faster.

@neutron_bob wrote:

Met houten schoenen ook!!

Now how Dutch is that!  With wooden shoes!  I still like to ride a wee bit faster.

Imagine trying to ride with those shoes, and…remember 25 years or so ago, those generator headlights? The ones where the power came from the rotating thingamajobbie that rested on and was spun bythe bicycle’s tire? Made it an epic workout to ride at night, at least for a young lad like I was at the time. :smiley:

*imitation of hollist3rlov3r*

like OMG, like my fuze is like, pink, like BTW, like i dont like it, and likei love writing in pink cuz its like soooo goood!

like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, OMG!!! TTYL.

*imitation over*

everyone else is thinking: what the hell is wrong with this kid? she says like every 5 words and she’s so spoiled!

Kids these days…

im 12 and i dont even talk like that!!!

(by the way, i hate hollister because it is a rip-off, come on 40 bucks for a shirt? i can get a better quality shirt that isnt 2mm thin for $10!) 

@nissanskyline wrote:

like OMG, like my fuze is like, pink, like BTW, like i dont like it, and likei love writing in pink cuz its like soooo goood!

*imitation over*

everyone else is thinking: what the hell is wrong with this kid? she says like every 5 words and she’s so spoiled!

Kids these days…

(by the way, i hate hollister because it is a rip-off, come on 40 bucks for a shirt? i can get a better quality shirt that isnt 2mm thin for $10!) 

No None of us is thinkin that. Perhaps you are. But Im guessin you are a little spoiled to. We all are. 

@nissanskyline wrote:

im 12 

I knew it !

@nissanskyline wrote:

*imitation over*

Not only isn’t this funny, but cruel & in-accurate as well. What did she do to you?

@nissanskyline wrote:

everyone else is thinking: what the hell is wrong with this kid?

This is true. Except it’s you they’re wondering about.

@nissanskyline wrote:

im 12

A bottle of scotch is very mature at this age. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very true, lol. The key thing to remember here is age is relative, and you are only as young as you feel. I guess I’m an old-timer considering I was a pre-teen when the origonal Transformers came out:robotvery-happy:, lol. Just young at heart, and living life is what continues to keep me young.

@skyfire2001 wrote:
Very true, lol. The key thing to remember here is age is relative, and you are only as young as you feel. I guess I’m an old-timer considering I was a pre-teen when the origonal Transformers came out:robotvery-happy:, lol. Just young at heart, and living life is what continues to keep me young.

Naw, you’re not old. Not if you were a kid were the Transformer rage was on. I had kids in that ‘tween’ bracket at the time.

I can’t remember, were the Transformers before or after the Cabbage Patch dolls? My ‘baby’ who was only 2 at the time got one of the originals out of the 1st shipment. Both my wife & I worked at the same retail store at the time. She was in the receiving dept. and socked one away before they hit the shelves.

My daughter is going to be 26 this year . . . and still sleeps with her CP baby every night. Even takes it with her when she goes out of town or on vacation!

Guess that makes me just slightly older than you. :dizzy_face:

@skyfire2001 wrote:
Very true, lol. The key thing to remember here is age is relative, and you are only as young as you feel. I guess I’m an old-timer considering I was a pre-teen when the origonal Transformers came out :robotvery-happy:, lol. Just young at heart, and living life is what continues to keep me young.

Naw, you’re not old. Not if you were a kid were the Transformer rage was on. I had kids in that ‘tween’ bracket at the time.

I can’t remember, were the Transformers before or after the Cabbage Patch dolls? My ‘baby’ who was only 2 at the time got one of the originals out of the 1st shipment. Both my wife & I worked at the same retail store at the time. She was in the receiving dept. and socked one away before they hit the shelves.

My daughter is going to be 26 this year . . . and still sleeps with her CP baby every night. Even takes it with her when she goes out of town or on vacation!

Guess that makes me just slightly older than you. :stuck_out_tongue:

*imitation over*

Kids these days…

hey yeah well um for your information i dont talk like that and by the way . . . abercrombie is expensive not really Hollister plus it isnt $40 a shirt thats like 3 shirts! NOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START THE DRAMA! gosh! and my fuze is black and i may have a girlygirl "vibe or whatever you want to call it but seriously you shouldnt judge people! lastly you shouldnt hate anything because hate is a VERY strong word and not something you could take back!

Now that you’re typing in the same color & size as everyone else, I kinda miss the

Big & Pink Comic MS Sans font.

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

<–Snip–>

hey yeah well um for your information i dont talk like that and by the way . . . abercrombie is expensive not really Hollister plus it isnt $40 a shirt thats like 3 shirts! NOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START THE DRAMA! gosh! and my fuze is black and i may have a girlygirl "vibe or whatever you want to call it but seriously you shouldnt judge people! lastly you shouldnt hate anything because hate is a VERY strong word and not something you could take back!

Hollister, he was 12… His mommy still picks out his clothes so do what you would do to an annoying 12 year old in real life and ignore him. IMO $40 is a lot for 3 shirts (Everything I am wearing today minus the shoes cost less than $40)but hey thats just me i dont need to be fashonable or even match. But just let it go.

H0llist3rL0v3 -

Now that you’re typing in the same size & color as everyone else, I kinda miss the

Big & Pink Comic Sans MS font. :stuck_out_tongue:

@tapeworm wrote:

H0llist3rL0v3 -

Now that you’re typing in the same size & color as everyone else, I kinda miss the

Big & Pink Comic Sans MS font. :stuck_out_tongue:

I DON’T MISS IT AT ALL.

Thank you very much for not using it.