Oh crapola!! The cable disappeared in my last house move . . .

The Sansa end doesn’t appear to be a ‘standard’ connector.  Anyone know where a replacement cable that connects the Sansa into USB can be obtained?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sansa+e250

@_88 wrote:
The Sansa end doesn’t appear to be a ‘standard’ connector.  Anyone know where a replacement cable that connects the Sansa into USB can be obtained?

It’s not. It is a proprietary cable, meaning it’s made only for Sansa players. It is very similar in looks to an I-pod cable and more than a few people have discovered that the Apple cord or connector plug will fit in if forced slightly.

Unfortunately, they then also find out very quickly that if you use a Sansa player with any accessory, dock, charging station, boom box, or whatever designed for the I-pod, the 2 devices are wired differently and their nice shiny new Sansa mp3 players are then reduced to

Word of advice . . . Use ONLY products that have the SanDisk brand name on them or specifically says " Made For Sansa" for anything that is going to be plugged into the bottom 30-pin connector port of your device! :wink: