I’m a new Fuze user and in the short period that I’m using it, I have found some improvements that I thing it’s a must for the developers:
I would like to see cosmetic improvements (color and theme control), but in my opinion, the more importants are:
- I think there is a problem with EQ (anyone noted?), if you set the Custom EQ to flat and then chance just one step
in any fader, there is a audible loss in gain. Probrably related to implamentation of an auto gain algorithm.
- I’d like to see in TRACK INFO not only the codec and bit rate, but the encoder used also (from tags)
- Gapless playback is not a plus, is a must!
- I’d like to turn off the blue ring around the control disc, to save battery.
- Implementation of Musepack Codec (mpc) ( I have a huge and diverse collection)
My battery last just 7 hours in the fisrt charge (started using my Fuze with a 2Gb class6 uSD, no EQ and no video, listening
to 80% mp3 files).
I was expectating to have the battery life shortened by the use of a uSD, but not too much like this. I’m using it
now without uSD card to see how long it’s going to last, but the preliminary results are not satisfactory…
FW Version: V02.02.26P - 8Gb Fuze
And of course, I would like to have a chance to use the RockBox fw in my player.
The original phones are crap (just how every player on the market). I’m using Sennheiser CX500 and I’m pleased.
Anyway it’s a nice player, with good size and sound quality, but can turn in a much better player… yet…