Lack of FUZE accessories; I would not buy it again

Still,you’ve got to admit,that ain’t much to complain about…

Skinjob,

I have a question for you?

Will the Griffin dock you mention work with the Fuze? Thanks! George

My comment on the subject! 

So far My wife and I are 110% happy with the unit I don’t think you can get a better sounding player for any price! Accessories well we just picked up some silicon skins for ours. Yes a third party maker but fit is 100% perfect in every way…  Also picked up a wall charger in Walmart that will charge two players at the same time…If Sandisk was smart I agree they should start making accessories for the unit because there are enough third party places making money on there product… Wife has the 4 GB unit I have the 8GB took me all of 5 mins to decided how awesome her’s was *sounded* and order one for myself!   George

@george_w wrote:

Skinjob,

I have a question for you?

Will the Griffin dock you mention work with the Fuze? Thanks! George

I haven’t used it myself, but many on this forum have and it seems to work well.  I think the only real complaint is that the dock does not have a power supply.  You have to have it plugged into a USB port to get power.  So if you want to use it without a computer, you need to have a USB wall adapter.

Hey, Sounds like a deal! Thank you!!  George

That’s why I got the Griffin Docking Station.  I ended up getting a wall charger and they mentioned that it can work with a wall charger.  My laptop is so old it only charged my fuze the first time and couldn’t one looong weekend from work so I had to pick up something and luckily found something.

I agree SanDisk should consider getting in the accessory business.