IXpand stopped copying videos to iPhone

Hello, I own an iXpand usb3/32gb.
I was using it for months to move movies to my iPhoneX and whatch them while I was charging it with a power bank…
Suddenly I am not able to move any kind of video to my iPhone from iXpand and I was “obligated” to download the top reel player to watch directly from iXpand… now if I want to see anything , I must have a good percentage of battery, in order to see without interruption…
What happened? Why I cannot save anymore my favorite videos to the iPhone?

(http://i65.tinypic.com/rwq3qf.png[/IMG)]

Thanks in advance…

what is the file format of the video?

It’s .avi ( normal stuff thought)… nothing new , I have seen over 20 movies over the last months on airplane trips, and over 10 seasons of tv shows ALWAYS by moving them to my phone… this incident happened while I was in the middle of a season… I could see everything normally and I stopped traveling for a month… and when I tried to move some episodes to the phone, it just gave me that message…
Maybe some update I made? I don’t know…

i am pretty sure it is not transferring to the iPhone because it is an AVI. Since the iXpadn drive app no longer plays non native video codecs the app skips the transfer because iXpand drive cannot play it any longer. IIRC they plan on adding support for top reel to play files transferred to the iPhone but they have not gave any date when that feature may be added. For now you would have to use topreel and play avi files from the ixpand. 

…only if I have a full battery…
Ok I really appreciate your answers !!
It still is a top product and gives many features to my iPhone ( ha ha almost banned iTunes for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )
Thank you all for your time…
The only solution I see, is to always update and check if it will be solved eventually!
Cheers