Issues with Express and 4GB SDHC card.

I just bought a 4GB Lexar MicroSDHC card… Filled it with music… And Started using it… The Express recognises it, No Problem… but After I turn the player off, then Turn it back on… When it trys to refresh the database on the SD card, like it normally does… It locks up, the screen turns off… And I have to reset it… Afterwords, it will start the database from scratch and everything will be fine until I try to restart the player again… this is a weird issue, and I will probably return to my 2gb card unless someone has any suggestions…

@biggman15 wrote:
I just bought a 4GB Lexar MicroSDHC card… Filled it with music… And Started using it… The Express recognises it, No Problem… but After I turn the player off, then Turn it back on… When it trys to refresh the database on the SD card, like it normally does… It locks up, the screen turns off… And I have to reset it… Afterwords, it will start the database from scratch and everything will be fine until I try to restart the player again… this is a weird issue, and I will probably return to my 2gb card unless someone has any suggestions…

The Express appears to be very selective about which brand of cards it likes. Call Technical Supprt and check if your brand of card is supported.