I have Bought An SANDISK CRUSER IT IS GIVING MESSAGE THAT THE DRIVE IS BEING WRITE PROTECTED .

I have bought an sandisk cruzer fit 16gb pen drive(black & red). from the flipkart online store i bought it on 28th-MARCh-2013.

After three months it was a error message that “the drive is being write protected use other device to copy”. i am receving this message when i try to copy an thing into my pen drive. 

So asked those flip kart people they told they replacement warrenty for only one month. but this problem was started after three months I bought it. then mailed to the sandisk people also the took all the required information about it.

But still its giving the same message now what should i do get my pendrive replaced .

please give me the reply as soon as possilbe 

My Contact Details:

Punna Gnanender

Mobile No- 9032340234 / 7406717735

email Id- gnanenderaryan@hotmail.com

please contact me as soon as possible

Contact SanDisk directly using contact information here:

http://www.sandisk.com/about-sandisk/contact-us/

No one will call or e-mail you from here (or SanDisk) and it’s a very, VERY bad idea to post your personal phone number and/or e-mail address on a public forum.

I suggest you click on the Options (upper right corner of your message) and edit your post to remove this personal information. :wink:

1 Like