How to recover the data from Cruzer Micro 4GB - Accidental Erase

@tiffany241 wrote:

The best way to recover data from curzer micro 4GB memory card is to use sandisk data recovery software, you may refer to this sandisk memory card data reocovery guide that helped me before

http://www.asoftech.com/articles/spam.html

The guide is easy to follow so you should not have problem follow it to recover data from sandisk memory card.

:angry:

When you realize you have lost your data from your sd card, you should stop using your sd card, and don’t wirte any data into the SD card in case of overwriting your original data, and use some professional data recovery tool.

I happen to have a method to recover the data,_ iStonsoft iPad/iPod/iPhone Data Recovery _ can help you quickly to recover the data,and you can more easily to operate it,you can have a try if they can help you,Hope this help!!!

_   _

Hey, you can use iPubsoft USB Data Recovery to recover the data in the USB drive, it supports most of the popular  brands, including Sandisk!

Actually, data loss happens here and there, you’re never alone.But recover your SD card data is hard,you need to use the Coolmuster Data Recovery proglam to help you.

To recover your SD card data,just read here: How to Recover Lost Files from Micro SD Card?

As for me, I used Vibosoft Card data recovery app, it works very perfectly for all memory cards. this is the article: how to retrieve lost data from Android sd card

There are number of tools available in the market to recover the data,I found that certain tools can help you recover the data

and more easily! There are many popular ones in the market! You can choose the one you like most to see if they can help!

However, you can also recover the datausing _ iStonsoft iPad/iPod/iPhone Data Recovery _.You can have a try free,it is fast and easy,You just need to connect your smartphone,and then by one-click,Wish you luck!

The above posts are     

S P A M

links one and all.  Free to download, free to trial (which will display files lost, just not necessarily your files), and the apps will then tell you it costs $$$ to actually recover the files, and after you pay for the app you willl find it doesn’t recover anything.

I’m sorry,Yesterday’s reply is a little mistake,you should use _ iStonsoft Memory Card File Recovery _ to recover Memory Card Data,this is a accurate method,you can recover the data from Cruzer Micro 4GB - Accidental Erase and more quickly,Hope this help!!!

You can use _ iStonsoft Memory Card Recovery _recover data from various memory cards easily,this is a quickly method to solve your question,you can try it for free,only are for reference,you need not connected to the Internet,Good luck!!!