How to recover data

I am using Mobile model Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) and purchased 32 GB Mobile microSDHC Card used in it. Today all of sudden mobile cannot identify card. The seller shopkeeper says the card is currepted. Please guide me how I can recover data from MC.

Download a demo version of a SD card recovery software. There are so many software available on the internet. 

Have you heard that SanDisk card can not work well on Samsung Galaxy? I think you meet this trouble.Anyway, It is possible yo recover data from corrupted card, but have you plug the card to computer to check whether the computer can identify it? If it does, you can copy the card data to computer, then format the card in the phone,If not, you can use recovery tool to recover data first before you format it, know more about corrupted card data recovery from here:http://www.card-data-recovery.com/recover-photo-from-corrupted-card.html

Did you try to connect ths SD card to computer with a card reader? If not, you may try to do that and then see whether the memory card can be detected by computer. If still have probems like memory card error, or memory card needs to be formatted error, you may try to fix it by follow this memory card recovery solution

How to fix memory card error and recover lost data

Hope this helps you get back your data and fix your memory card error.

It  is very recommended to have a try to download Memory Data Recovery software ,and restore data from memory card

Hey,bros! Don’t worry about the operation of Card data recovery software, you can recover your photos easily after the following steps:

Step1. Download the Memory card Data Recovery tool and install it on your PC ( the software have Windows version and Mac version).

Step2. Connect the memory card to computer and launch the application.

Step3. Select the option “Photo Recovery”, “Video Recovery”,”Music Recovery” or “Document Recovery”, or you can tick all of them if you would like.

Step4. Preview the files and Choose the ones you want to get back and click “Recover”.

Step5. “Save” all your recovered photos in memory card data and you have finished memory card data recovery

Again, more

Smiley

:angry: