How to get itunes onto my m250?

Is it possible to play itunes songs on my m250.  I think I downloaded some (it looks like a lot of memory is used)  but they will not show up on the screen nor play.  Are they in a different form or protected.  Can this be fixed?  If not then how do I get them off?

By the way is guess you can tell I am new at this.

Thanks,
Randy

Most Itunes purchased songs are copy protected using Apple’s DRM (called FairPlay) and thus can not be played on any device other than Apple ipods. Apple’s encoding format is AAC which I think is also incompatible with the m200.
The Sansa devices support a different DRM scheme called PlaysForSure from Microsoft.

To remove the files, plug the device in MSC mode and delete them from Explorer

Thanks, that is what I was afraid of about the itunes.

I just reformatted it.  I only had a few other songs besides the itunes I attempted.  I have ripped many cd’s so can add quickly.

What are the best sites to purchase music? ( both cost and ease of use)

thanks again

I just open I tunes, right click on the file, select convert to MP3 and then when it converts the file I drag and drop the MP3 to my Sansa.

The choice I have is " ![](file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/OWNER%7E1.YOU/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg)convert selection to ACC" When I try that it pops up a window saying a protected file can’t be coverted.

Am I doing something wrong?

That’s something iTunes should be able to answer for you.

I had this same issue and this is how I got the ITunes to “convert to mp3” as suggested earlier.

1. ITunes/Edit/General/Import Settings/Choose MP3 encoding (Save changes)

2. Now when you right click on the song, the covert to mp3 option appears. 

am

I followed these directions - and it worked flawlessly.

thanks chums