1. Put player in mtp mode.
2. Connect player to pc and load music files on card.
3. Go to music folder on micro sd card, right click on a folder in music you want to add to a playlist. Choose create playlist.
4. Right click on new playlist and rename.
5. Double click on playlist and open. Drag to side.
6. Open the folders in music file and drag and drop the songs you want to playlist. The playlist will allow to put them in any order you want and will allow you to delete songs. Remember there is a 400 song limit with any playlist.
7. When your list is completed hit okay.
8. Move the playlist to the music folder in your internal memory, not the playlist folder.
9. Unplug and allow player to refresh. You’re good to go.
10. Sometimes it drags whole folders to the playlists. I did not check to see if they would work that way.
11. If you miss a song on the playlist you will have to delete it and try again. I tried to transfer it back to the sd card but there was nothing left on the playlist when I did that.