Help with Language Setting

I fumbled while trying to set up my new Clip+ and accidentally selected Arabic as the language -now I can’t change it to English because I can’t read any of the displays! I tried resetting the player by holding down the power button, but when I turned it back on, it was still in Arabic mode.  Is there anything I can do, or should I learn to read Arabic?  Thanks for any help!

First, turn off the player, then turn it back on.

To get to the language setting, press the Home button, that should get you back to the main menu.  Scroll to the settings icon and press select.  Press the down button three times to get to the system settings option.  It’s the last option in that submenu.  Press select. 

Press the down button three times again, and that’s the language setting.  Press select and English is the first choice in that submenu.

If that loses you, reapply the latest firmware (see the firware upgrade sticky thread at the top of the forum)–you’ll have the chance to choose a language. 

Score!!  -Thanks Mags, -that did the trick.  I didn’t have to reapply the update, but thanks to Miikerman just the same.

You’re welcome. :wink:

Thank you - mine was set in Arabic from the box.

you say go to the HOME button, but nowhere in the instructions do I see anything called a home button.  a little clarification please.

User’s Manual

Page #3.

Thanks for great tip and worked for me - was starting to swear a lot and just got it today !!!