HELP!!! Which one should i get the View or the Fuze? Reply quick Please

hmmmmmmmm…

I know all the bugs and they won’t  affect the view for what i’m using it. Although the wrong battery display might be a problem…

Message Edited by sansafinder on 08-30-2009 12:14 PM

is everyone still here? i’m  getting my view today!

@sansafinder wrote:

Well, I hope you have better luck than everyone else seems to have with it.:smiley:

@sansafinder wrote:

Now that you have decided, you can move to the View forum.

ok. once i get it i’ll post the link to get to my thread about my expirience with the view.:smileyvery-happy:

Again thanks everyone for your opinions!

I know this is late, but I had to respond to this.  I have owned both a View, and currently a Fuze…here’s my opinion:

View- Great screen, video looks great.  Put some movies on there and it’s a gem!  Rip your dvd’s and you can have a ball on a 3 hour plane trip. Itunes free videos look awesome on it (CNN, Fox, etc…).  The downside is that it has a poor, slow operating system.  FF and REW of a song is @ 4 seconds per jump.  Also, it just hangs up when wanting to switch functions…like from video to playlist.

Fuze-  Love it.  Sound quality great and videos look great also…  screen is smaller, but the operating system is awesome!!!  it’s so responsive and quick…and the price on sale is an Ipod killer!  I just hate you have to convert all vids b4 you can view them on the Fuze.  That was a stupid move. 

So for screen size alone I would buy View…which I am going to buy one anyway… :slight_smile:

your not to late. i check my posts every hour (except 12 am to 11 am.  i was supposed to buy my view today but it got delayed. i’ll probably get it on friday, saturday, or monday.(for the labor day sale)

I have a feeling the view will workout great for me.:wink:

Message Edited by sansafinder on 08-31-2009 11:31 PM

Message Edited by sansafinder on 08-31-2009 11:33 PM

so kingskid is saying the fuze is technically ok for vids? except converting takes for ever? now maybe i’ll get the fuze instead. i’ll try the anyvideoconverter.

ive decided i want the fuze instead.problems with the view could be risky. i’m starting a new thread about the fuze here it is.

Message Edited by sansafinder on 09-01-2009 11:52 AM

@sansafinder wrote:
ive decided i want the fuze instead.problems with the view could be risky. i’m starting a new thread about the fuze here it is.

Why?

like yu said: look around the view board and see what some people think about there choice. i simply decided that i don’t have enough time fixing the view with school. videos look great on the fuze but converting them may be hard for some people. i only have a few videos and a few songs. plus the silver fuze matches my laptop. did you get what you were looking for?

No, why do you feel it necessary to start a new thread? It would be better to keep all this discussion re: Fuze and/or View pluses & minuses all in the same place.

@yelped wrote:

By the way, don’t blame SanDisk for the buggy [View] firmware and the non-existent updates, it is a situation beyond their control.

Care to elaborate on that? Given that nobody else but SanDisk is responsible for the mess that the View’s firmware is, I’d have thought that they were the ones in control of updates. It’s not like they can’t fix it now, is it? They just won’t for whatever reason (probably because they want people to buy the latest player, I suppose - wonder how the Fuze is going to do for updates when the next one comes out?)

D.

oh you wanted to know why i started a new thread? i wanted to know which was better to get refurb or new. was’nt that clear in the link? i also i did’nt want to disturb this thread. don’t ask why. also do videos on the fuze show in good quality?