Error Message

Hello, I have just bought a new 8 GB Fuze a few days ago. I downloaded the updates and converter files.  It was working fine until last night when I wanted to listen to some music and it got stuck on a song, I tried to delete song but then it kinda shut itself off.  When I turn it back on, I get the following error message.

Not enough space for Music DB. Please free 90 MB.

How in the world does it think it has used up 8 GB with only a few picture resized in the converter for it? The only music of my own that I have with it, is on an external sd Minicard. so that isnt taking up any of the memory of the 8 GBs.  I have rated a few of those music tracks if that makes a difference.  When I plug it to the computer, it only finds the sd minicard. Please help!!!

Suddenly halting when loading a track is a sign of a corrupted file.  Check this out.

Bob  :wink:

Open wide, heres the spoon… don’t bother using the silly pesky USEFUL search function that allows you to find the same question asked and answered 20 times before, just post away, then sit there and wait… here it comes like an aeroplane… rrrrwwwww…