e280 accessories for Fuze?

Does anybody know if I can use my Sansa e280 accessories for a Sansa Fuze?

I have a radio that allows to just plug in the e280 and it charges and plays through it?

The Fuze uses the same USB cable, therefore has the same pin configuration in the port so yes, if you have a docking port or radio that is made for the e200 series, the Fuze will also work on it (as will the c200 series).

However having said that, remember the USB port on the bottom of the Fuze is offset whereas the one on the e200 is centered. This slight difference may make a difference in whether the Fuze will fit into certain physical dock or radio receptacles (like the now-discontinued Sansa Docking Station), but if it’s just a matter of plugging in the cable to the radio, you should be good to go.

As this is the Fuze+ board, I’m going to assume you just inadvertently posted in the wrong place and you are speaking of the (original) Fuze. If you indeed have a Fuze+, none of the following is applicable.

The Fuze uses the same USB cable, therefore has the same pin configuration in the port so yes, if you have a docking port or radio that is made for the e200 series, the Fuze will also work on it (as will the c200 series).

However having said that, remember the USB port on the bottom of the Fuze is offset whereas the one on the e200 is centered. This slight difference may make a difference in whether the Fuze will fit into certain physical dock or radio receptacles (like the now-discontinued Sansa Docking Station), but if it’s just a matter of plugging in the cable to the radio, you should be good to go.