Creating a playlist with music already on the device?

@eureka wrote:

I registered to say thanks, Tapeworm. I don’t own a Fuze but I purchased one for a relative. I’m not used to creating playlists on my DAPs. They’ve always used the folder system for browsing music. But, since the Fuze uses playlists I wanted a way to create them in MSC mode preferably in WMP 10. Well, so much for WMP! However, I did install Winamp.

Thanks for the kind words! And congratulations on weeding out such an old post. I’m glad it was of help to you.

And to think you only registered just to thank me? Well, <snif> what <snif> can I say? I’m getting all misty. :smiley:

Now that you’re a member, maybe you ought to get one for yourself! That’s how I got started with them (Sansas), believe it or not. I bought one as a Christmas gift for someone else who’s previous mp3 player had been stolen. When they opened it up Christmas morning, they of course were ‘totally’ inpressed and flabbergasted and naturally had to pass it around for everyone to see. I hadn’t even seen it before as it was in the sealed box, but when I did, I too was impressed with it (before even turning it on). After Christmas, I then went out and got me one just like it.

That’s what started this whole thing. Now I’m up to 5 various players, multiple memory cards ranging from 2GB up to 16GB, music and video files numbering in the thousands and there’s actually 2 more players and a FiiO E5 headphone amp in the mail as we speak!

Yes, these gizmos can be addictive. :wink:

@tapeworm wrote:

There aren’t any 12-step mp3 programs, are there? :stuck_out_tongue:

“My name is xxxxxx and I love Sansas”  lol

@tapeworm wrote:

Now that you’re a member, maybe you ought to get one for yourself!

I actually have a Sansa Clip. I bought it for $13.99 (can’t remember where, buy.com?) during the holidays. I couldn’t pass up on the deal. I figured I could give it to my sister. Anyway, after messing with it for a bit, I couldn’t figure out how to put music on it the way I’m used to doing. Now, that I’ve got the playlist thing worked out, I’m gonna trying messing with it again.

For some reason, I didn’t want to download and install another media player, but Winamp (and you) helped solve the problem.

And yes, “these gizmos” are quite addictive. I’ve owned at least seven and have purchased and or given away five or six. :smiley:

Message Edited by Eureka on 02-25-2009 10:11 AM