I just bought the camera because it says it shoots 4K. I searched for the recommended storage cards and the Extreme Pro 170 /128 GB card was the #1 choice! When I hit the record button, it will record for about 2 seconds and then I get an error message and the camera shuts down. It is essentially a speed problem? Why is this card not compatible, when it is being recommended as the #1 choice? When I change the card out and go to a different one - the recording process is fine, but it does not record in 4K.
In order to check the speed of your memory card, we recommend you please use the below software to make a general assessment of your testing.
• To download the software, please refer to the below link:
• Run the file and Install the software by following the installation wizard.
• Once the software is installed, please locate the “CrystalDiskMark Application” icon on the desktop
• Double click the icon and then select the SanDisk memory card in the Device box.
• Run the speed check read & write speed.
• Once this process will complete, share a screenshot of the test results with us on email@example.com
• Disclaimer Notice: Use of Third-Party Software or Websites - Disclaimer Notice: Use of Third-Party Software or Websites