c250 car connection

What type of connector do I need to get my player to play through my car setero? My stereo has the audio input plug.

Just got the player and also got the Griffin ITrip auto - 9202SNSATA - works wonderfully

if the input looks like your headphone jack, then all you need is a 1/8" stereo to 1/8" stereo cord.
I just got one at a local electronics shop for $0.99.

Went and talk to Radio Shack duded and got the 1/8x1/8 jumper. I tought I was going to need a adapter or something else. Thank u