Audiophiles with Clips, check in please.

Lovely pair of duckies…

Anyway - I recently joined the fray and have a great pairing (with the clip+) of both the Grado SR-60’s and the Denon AH-C700’s.  Both seem to be driven perfectly adequately sans amplifier, although I’m sure there’d be some benefit perhaps?

After the demise of my iriver H140 this really has somewhat sweetened the pill, although I’m not quite done yet, as there may be a way back for her!

Needless to say the clip+ is a great complementary player to any larger HDD based player and I, like 99% of others have been v. pleased with the SQ. 

Asides to all that my OGG File DB/Media refresh issue was solved by this thread: http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/boar…thread.id=1060

Cheers! :D 

leafmulch wrote:

Lovely pair of duckies…

Anyway - I recently joined the fray and have a great pairing (with the clip+) of both the Grado SR-60’s and the Denon AH-C700’s.  Both seem to be driven perfectly adequately sans amplifier, although I’m sure there’d be some benefit perhaps?

After the demise of my iriver H140 this really has somewhat sweetened the pill, although I’m not quite done yet, as there may be a way back for her!

Needless to say the clip+ is a great complementary player to any larger HDD based player and I, like 99% of others have been v. pleased with the SQ. 

Asides to all that my OGG File DB/Media refresh issue was solved by this thread: http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/boar…thread.id=1060

Cheers! :D 

The Clip and Grado SR60i’s did work together pretty well, as I recall.:wink:

I though the stock earbuds sounded fine. A little better than the stock sony ones I got years ago. But what does anyone expect out of a 3/4 inch driver? I’d use headphones except for the fact they’re unsightly, impractical and drain the battery much faster.

Xlip wrote: 

I’d use headphones except for the fact they’re unsightly, impractical and drain the battery much faster.

Not necessarily.:wink:

How so? you mean by using an auxiliary amp? otherwise the larger drivers will demand more current and thus drain the battery faster.