a REALLY Newbie question...

I got my Sansa Clip Plus for Christmas, have managed to download an audio book from www.emusic.com (using their Download Manager) but cannot figure out how to TRANSFER the book from Download Manager to my mp3.  Duh.  Feeling really dopey here…

Can anyone help me?  Thanks in advance!

It’s pretty easy:  forget the emusic download manager and using your computer’s operating system, navigate to where your audiobook files are saved on your computer; copy the folder containing the book files; and paste that folder into your Clip (a good place to put it:  under the Audiobooks folder).

Hope that helps–

Thanks SO much for your clear, concise answer.  (I had spent most of yesterday spinning my wheels with the Download Manager getting nowhere but Frustration City. :cry:)

Anyway, thanks to you, I not only handily downloaded the audio book to my Clic +, but was also able to track down 12 podcasts on my computer and put them in the mp3 as well!

Thank you again!

Great to hear–enjoy your  Clip+!

a reply on this topic said " paste that folder into your Clip "  How do I do that? 

I’m totally frustrated with attempts to download podcasts.  I can get them to itunes or realplayer or windows media player but can’t get them from there to my clip.  Please help…

@philzyz wrote:

a reply on this topic said " paste that folder into your Clip "  How do I do that? 

I’m totally frustrated with attempts to download podcasts.  I can get them to itunes or realplayer or windows media player but can’t get them from there to my clip.  Please help…

Right click on them (in Windows) and choose “copy”.

Go to my computer, then your Clip, and then right click and choose “paste”. 

Let’s see, where was that DB-9 serial patch cable and gender changer?

Nah, it’s far easier than that, if you have your podcasts stored in your Windows Media Player library.  Plug in your Sansa. For this first time, when you open Windows Media Player, and click on the Sync Tab_,_ click cancel when the dialog box pops up to set up sync.  We can set this up later.

On to your podcasts.  Simply drag and drop them to the sync pane , the open list on the right side of the screen.  Then send them over to the Sansa by clicking on the start sync button in the lower right.  Bingo.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: