8gb cruzer vault

OK I lost my Cruz. I want the inform I have stored in the vault. How can I get back that inform. Also my computer had crashed since I had last used the Cruz and a new hard driver installed. I have been emailing Sandisk over the last week and they keep sending me here. I do get little bit more inform on my situation but the this speed it will be a few months. All I want to do is get into my vault and get my pics. And tax inform that i foolishly uploaded. 

If i were to buy another SanDisk could i get into the account and have all my infor.?

the secure access vault is just a password and encyption application. it does give you 2 free GB on cloud storage but unless you signed up for it, registerd and put your info on the cloud then it is only stored on the Cruzer itself. If that is the case and you lost it the data is the same place where the Cruzer is where ever that may be. 

i beleave my data is upload to the two free gbs. how would i go about logging into that?

@scott_80631 wrote:

i beleave my data is upload to the two free gbs. how would i go about logging into that?

Same way as you did if and when you uploaded the data to the cloud in the 1st place.

Try going to http://www.yuuwaa.com/.  See if there is any help there.