8 GB Fuze only $59 on Amazon with free shipping!

Wow! That is a bargain.

Now they’re less.  Saw a class 2 for around $12.  Not free shipping, but not bad iether.

Dalaug234 wrote:
Now they’re less.  Saw a class 2 for around $12.  Not free shipping, but not bad iether.

I didn’t know there were class 2 Fuzes. :stuck_out_tongue: :smileyvery-happy:

They must be the refurbished ones. :wink:

So you expect me to know how to read?

LOL.

Sorry I meant micro cards. 

However the $59 is a great deal.  For a Fuze that is.

Costco also has the 8GB Fuze for $59.99 I believe (saw it in the last mailer for instore purchases, website only shows a 2GB version for more). 

As for micro SDHC, newegg.com has SanDisk 16GB micro SDHC for $45 (looks at my player) and it’s a class 2.  There’s also one for $4 cheaper with an adapter from DANE-ELEC.  Those are about the cheapest I found for 16GB micro.

@whynotv2 wrote:

Costco also has the 8GB Fuze for $59.99 I believe (saw it in the last mailer for instore purchases, website only shows a 2GB version for more). 

As for micro SDHC, newegg.com has SanDisk 16GB micro SDHC for $45 (looks at my player) and it’s a class 2.  There’s also one for $4 cheaper with an adapter from DANE-ELEC.  Those are about the cheapest I found for 16GB micro.

micro SDHC memory is very volatile as far as price is concerned.  It changes almost daily.  Just a couple of days ago, I picked up a couple of 16GB cards for $38, each at an Amazon Partner.  I’m sure there are lower prices if you look around hard enough.

Why doesn’t Sandisk make a 16 GB class 4 or class 6 micro SDHC card? I recently bought an 8 GB class 4 card(not Sandisk though). I might have bought a 16 GB one if I found a brand I trusted with a class 4 or class 6 card at a reasonable price. Why are Sandisk microSDHC cards that are class 4 or class 6 so expensive? The class 2 Sandisk cards aren’t that much more than competing brands, but the class 4 and class 6 ones are priced so much higher than the competition.

At times, it seems that the price for a fuze goes up and down more often than an elevator.

That’s because the Fuzes are delivered to the warehouse using a TARDIS.  Wormhole activity has been quite erratic as of late, requiring more maintenance costs.

The newer TARDIS is made abroad, not in the U.K., so subassemblies aren’t readily available spares.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: