YuuWaa service terminated on January 3, 2014. Cheers to another scandisk disaster!

It reads:

Service definitely unavailable!

We are sorry. YuuWaa as come to an end. We hope you enjoyed the service!

and on Google:

www. yuuwaa.com/‎

Your data’s ex-best friend. English Service definitely unavailable! We are sorry.YuuWaa as come to an end. We hope you enjoyed the service!

Now what?

Because you cannot even log in to Scandisk Secure Access to begin with. Which means all your online data is now lost.

If Scandisk Secure Access is the norm for online storage, we are all doomed to a life of messing with tedious backups and removable drives.

Any ideas?

Dan B.: Hello, thank you for contacting SanDisk. My name is Dan B… Please give me a moment while I look into your question.

Dan B.: In order to help you, please provide the 2 Alphanumeric product codes located on the back of the drive and the color of the drive to determine which SanDisk product you have? 
 Adam Pot*r: I have a scandisk Cruzer Glide 32GB drive. Black with red button.
 Dan B.: Please elaborate the issue you are facing?
 Adam Pot*r: I have lost one of my drives. I had some data on it tha were backed up online , to Yuuwaa.
 Adam Pot*r: I see Yuuwaa has been discontinued, is there any way that  can get access to the data that I have uploaded?
 Dan B.: Yuuwaa, is End of Life.
 Dan B.: We do not support Yuuwaa, so please contact Yuuwaa.
 Dan B.: Is there anything else I may assist you with? 
 Adam Pot*r: along with the data? they did not give up the scandisk customer data back to scandisk?
 Adam Pot*r: OK, thanl you!
 Dan B.: Is there anything else I may assist you with? 
 Adam Pot*r: No, that’s it.
 Dan B.:

We’ll send you the incident number that you can use to reference this chat, and also, the chat transcript in a follow-up email. 

Dan B.:

Thank you for contacting SanDisk, and you have a great day, Adam.

Dan B. has disconnected.