When I’m out walking, there is a hill that is usually windy so I want to buy ear canal earbuds to solve the wind noise problem… The Sony earphones that I currently use are the kind that sit in the ear but do not go into the ear canal and the wind noise is terrible.
My requirements are:
1. Flat frequency response without over emphasizing the bass.
2. Comfortable in the ear canal.
3. Symetrical cords to both ears. I can’t stand the asymetrical cords that put all of the weight of the cord on one ear, and the loose cord to the other ear flops around my face when walking, especially in the wind.
4. No volume control in the cord which just adds weight to my ears.
5. No short cord with extension like the Sony MDR-EX75 has. The EX75 has a plug and jack in the cord to allow plugging the short cord into an armband device and an extension to allow plugging the cord into a waist or pocket device. The plug and jack just adds extra weight to the cord when used with a Fuze or my waist mp3 player.