Are the earphones mentioned below compatible with the sansa fuze and is it a good choice?

Are the earphones mentioned below compatible with the sansa fuze and is it a good choice?

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=11036866

Or

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665791140 

I chose this considering price and portability.Can someone please mention whether these earphones are a good choice?

Thanks,

SR 

Message Edited by SR-rox on 03-14-2009 09:14 AM

Message Edited by SR-rox on 03-14-2009 09:16 AM

I can’t speak about those, but I have JVC Marshmallow’s and they are good to me. Really comfortable.

@sr_rox wrote:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=11036866

Or

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665791140 

I chose this considering price and portability.Can someone please mention whether these earphones are a good choice?

Thanks,

SR 

They would both be compatible, but I haven’t heard them myself, so I don’t know how good they would sound.

Hey shenanagins1091,

I checked out the JVC marshmallows and they looked really awesome.Is the sound awesome as well?

Can you please give me a summarized review of the Marshmallows about your opinion?Does the bass come out well without distortion?

Thanks a lot,

SR 

The MDR-EX55 buds (link) are very popular, have very good sound, and are only $5 more than those 33’s you listed (but shipping is free, so its probably about the same price).

i say: the original fuze earphones arent that bad. i (used  to before someone stole them) have JVC Gumy earphones and the work wondeful. any ears with the gold tip on the jack are good to.

does anyone have those really exxpensive Bose earphones?

@sr_rox wrote:

<–Snip–>

Thanks,

SR 

I would go with the Ones in the link I left. The other ones have a tendancy to fall out of your ears. 

I would also recomend these:

SkullCandy Ink’d

SkullCandy Smokin buds

They are similar style and IMO better quaility sound. The Smokin’ Buds are aobut $5 more but I think they are worth it.

The JVC Marshmallow headphones are extremely comfortable and you cannot hear anyone around you. The sound is nice, not flat. I use the custom EQ and get very nice sound. My brother has JVC Gumy headphones, they have good sound quality too, but I prefer in-ear ones. I just put it on normal to get an idea of what it’s like, I’d say the bass is evident on these, but I don’t know why anyone would use normal anyway. Custom EQ is the greatest thing the Fuze has, let’s you customize the sound to what you want. I’ve had these for over 2 months and they show no sign of breaking, the cord isn’t cheap either, like I found my brother’s gumy cord to be.

My sister has the Bose buds that go for $100 and the sound is sweet. The base is rich and the sound is crisp. I’ve listened to my fuze with her Bose and the combination is awesome. I have a pair of Sony’s that I paid $40 at Walmart and they are pretty close to the Bose. I also bought some $20 JVCs to use with my clip. I can’t wait to get rid of those. I’ll either spring for the Bose or pick up another pair of the Sonys.

@cammoy wrote:
My sister has the Bose buds that go for $100 and the sound is sweet. The base is rich and the sound is crisp. I’ve listened to my fuze with her Bose and the combination is awesome. I have a pair of Sony’s that I paid $40 at Walmart and they are pretty close to the Bose. I also bought some $20 JVCs to use with my clip. I can’t wait to get rid of those. I’ll either spring for the Bose or pick up another pair of the Sonys.

Obviously $100 Bose > $20 JVCs, but JVCs are good budget head phones.

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

@cammoy wrote:

Obviously $100 Bose > $20 JVCs, but JVCs are good budget head phones.

Shenanigans I was looking for a set if In-ear phones for a Video I am making. Because the phones get torn out of someones ears, and thrown across the room I didnt want anyting crazy expensive. I picked up a set of green marshmallows because they were the cheepest at the store I was at and they would stick out in the video. On a Whim I plugged them into my fuze to see how they were. I was supprised about the sound, and the comfort. They are not as good as my SkullCandy’s or my Shure’s but they are better than a lot of the IEMs i have owned over the years. I am a little dissappointed that they are gonna get ruined. 

shenanagins1091,

I didn’t feel the need state the obvious nor was I needing anyone else to. As a matter of fact, I wasn’t even comparing the JVCs to the Bose. I made three completely subjective evaluations concerning three brands of equipment. I’ve been reading a lot of posts the last two days and your combative, competitive tone is really getting old.

Message Edited by cammoy on 03-14-2009 10:46 PM

@cammoy wrote:

shenanagins1091,

I didn’t feel the need state the obvious nor was I needing anyone else to. As a matter of fact, I wasn’t even comparing the JVCs to the Bose. I made three completely subjective evaluations concerning three brands of equipment. I’ve been reading a lot of posts the last two days and your combative, competitive tone is really getting old.

Message Edited by cammoy on 03-14-2009 10:46 PM

Re-read your post which I responded to. You completely made the JVCs sound like trash, and their not, and I felt the need to post what I did. Anyway, I’ve used Skull Candy Ink’d headphones, I think the JVCs are better, but maybe you aren’t using the Ink’d and perhaps a more expensive model. I was torn between the SC Ink’d and the JVC Marshmallows though when I was deciding on a pair of headphones, obviously I went with the JVCs, but the Ink’d are nearly as good in my opinion.

Anyway, the Bose are probably great. But, the player itself was $80, so I don’t know if I could get myself to pay $100 for an accessory. Like most people, I just want to listen to some music, not obsessed with it sounding 100% incredible. I’ll probably by the Bose one day if I have extra money. I’m glad I upgraded from the stock buds though, that was worth it.

Again, my opinion…they didn’t sound good to me. We all have different preferences, styles of music, budgets, etc., but that’s no reason for you to attack everyone who differs with you. Chill!

How did I attack you? This is like the movie Anger Management. All I said was of course the Bose are better, but the JVCs still are decent.

“_ Obviously $100 Bose > $20 JVCs, but JVCs are good budget head phones _.”

That wasn’t a necessary response. There was no question as to the correlation of price point versus audio quality. Besides I was answering the OP.

@cammoy wrote:

“_ Obviously $100 Bose > $20 JVCs, but JVCs are good budget head phones _.”

That wasn’t a necessary response. There was no question as to the correlation of price point versus audio quality. Besides I was answering the OP.

When I typed it, I was not emphasizing anything, which you must think I was since you bolded it. I answered the OP too, and I’m not going to let you make me look like an idiot for saying JVCs were good when you said they were completely trash. What type of JVCs did you own anyway?

@shenanagins1091 wrote:
How did I attack you? This is like the movie Anger Management. All I said was of course the Bose are better, but the JVCs still are decent.

Why dont you both let it die? This is sooo off topic at this point its amazing the mods have let us go on. Im not saying its not good to discuss what headphones are good and what to avoid but at this point nothing it gained. The OP is never going to know what to pick and this whole thread has been a waste because of this arguement. If you can review the 2 links posted and then offer something constructive in the form of a suggestion then go for it. But lets stop arguing! Shenanagains we have been at this for 2 days. Its time for a break dont ya think? And Cammoy I dont know why you feel slighted he agreed with your opinion. The bose do sound better, they also cost 5x what the 2 links in the OP cost, so I would bet they are not a realistic choice. Thats all that was said. If you feel slighted by this thread just move on to another thread. BUT FOR NOW LETS JUST LET IT GO! 

I don’t know what his problem is, I didn’t say anything to start an arguement. I was acknowledging that the bose are indeed better. For $100, they better be. But like you said, you’re only going to get so much for $25 or less, you can’t expect to find a pair equal to Bose for that price.

Message Edited by shenanagins1091 on 03-14-2009 08:14 PM