SSD Dashboard Installation Problem

recently new version released so i donwloded it

when it was installing, error occured and didn’t installed, even deleted old version

now everytime i try to install it error occures… 

does anyone know the solution? 

i hope i have older verion saved somewhere to install…

Capture.PNG

1 Like

i have same problem!:cry:

Please check this post:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-SSD-Dashboard/quot-Installation-Failed-Please-Try-Again-Later-quot-on-1-4-2/td-p/353360

If you still can’t get it to work feel free to call or chat with our SanDisk Customer Support

Thank you!

2 Likes

deleting SanDisk registy entries works… HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\SanDisk

4 Likes

Great! Good to know it’s working now!

1 Like

Checked today and seems they’ve made it - the installer downloaded by the dashboard is version 2.3.2.0, everything is working now

Checked today and seems they’ve made it - the installer downloaded by the dashboard is version 2.3.2.0, everything is working now Whatsapp  Messenger Hotstar

the  newest ssd dashboard download now is infected not true valid download meaning that site  probably hacked

it downloads s 523 kb…all others version is like 232 mb when you do download from site it click it states download not valid ect

ill br reporting mass virus companie that sandisk company infected affecting downloads ect posibbly infecting others or has been hacked

Problem solved with this…really easy. Thanks