Solved all my problems....

After so much trouble with my sansa e280 I just went and got a new Sonywalkman mp3. player.  We got the kids one each for christmas and after seeing how easy it was to put video music, and photos on I decided to go get one for myself.  The video player is much nicer, and overall the case feels much more solid not cheap like the e280.  So now all my problems are solved, and I’m not trying to be a smarta$$ but there are much better mp3’s out there than sansa do your self a favor and get one and give your sansa to somebody you don’t like.:smileyvery-happy:

@lazarus2345 wrote:
  …I’m not trying to be a smarta$$ but there are much better mp3’s out there than sansa do your self a favor and get one and give your sansa to somebody you don’t like.:smileyvery-happy:

There are so much better players out there _ FOR YOU _, not for me, or any of my family. I got a connect last year, mom soon after a clip, Dad the same, This year I bought a fuze cause It was smaller. My sister who bought an iPod on her boyfriends Advice is kicking herself, for not getting the Fuze. So Yeah _ FOR YOU _yeah there are… Dont try and tell me or anybody else what is BETTER for them cause you are Wrong!

See now 99% of all the people who will read that post will be like “Pfft whatever dumb***”  and maybe get a little chuckle out of it.  So I can tell you’re one of those “fanboys” who thinks whatever you have is the best and CANNOT take any form of criticism even when it’s nothing more than a stupid little joke.  So get off your podium quit preaching and understand all I was saying is that I simply did not want to deal with all the headaches that came with my mp3. player, and I bought one that I felt SERVED ME BEST.  You’re happy with your Fuze…good I’m glad you enjoy it, but you cannot deny the amount of trouble people are having with them.  I mean just look how large this forum is and the total variety of questions asked.  That proves my point!  So no offense to you or sansa I just personally prefer something that I find a little more user friendly, and less buggy.

I did not mean to preach or get on a soap box but having re read what I wrote that is how I came off, and I apologize. And Yeah I am a bit of a Fanboy. The reason why I reacted that way is because there are tons of people who get on here and who have problems and try to get help, and then when people try to help them and they cant get it working they Start posting and writing the whole brand off as Crap. It bugs me when people say “the Clip is crap” If they only said “My Clip is Crap” Or “For me The Sony player is better”. It is simply put that people come to this forum and look for assistance, then they read posts where people generaize, and forget to mention that the problems they had are not so for everybody, and they get discouraged, and stop trying to fix it, and then they have a $50 paper weight. SO I am Sorry for preaching and I appreciate your response. I just wish people would make more of a point to specify that the things they say are not fact but rather their opinion.

Fair enough…I should have been more specific earlier, I was just very frustrated.  I’m grateful for all the information that I did find here on the forums, and I wish those with more patience than me the best of luck.  Conversionbox I’ve read several of your post, you seem very helpful and knowledgeable keep it up!

Which Walkman did you get? I had a 2gig a while back. It was a nice player but I didnt like the screen.