SanDisk SecureAccess support information and download page
What is SecureAccess and where do I download the software?
SanDisk SecureAccess software is a fast, simple way to store and protect critical and sensitive files on any SanDisk USB flash drive.
Access to your private vault is protected by a personal password, and your files are automatically encrypted - so even if you share your SanDisk USB flash drive or it becomes lost or stolen, access to your files are safe.
Quick Start Guide:
- Download Quick Start Guide (pdf, 9MB)
1. Does SecureAccess need to be installed on my computer?
2. What is SecureAccess Manager?
3. How do I remove SecureAccess on my flash drive?
4. Uninstalling SanDisk SecureAccess Manager
5. System requirements for SecureAccess
6. How do I check the version of SecureAccess?
7. How do I set up my SecureAccess account, file encryption etc?
8. Moving files into a “private folder” or “vault” using SecureAccess
9. How do I install SecureAccess on my flash drive using a Mac?
10. How do I install SecureAccess on my flash drive using a PC?