Sansa Fuze and itunes

Can I go to itunes and download podcasts to the Fuze? I would like to listen to sermons,etc from different pastors and it seems that they all link up with itunes… So - if I can will it be an easy process… I am VERY new to mp3 players…

Dennis 

Yes.  If you set iTunes to write the file as MP3.  The Sansa will not read m4a / m4p Apple audio files, but once it’s converted to MP3, you’re good to go!

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

Before I think I have that solution…lol Setting iTunes to write the file - is that a simple switch on that page? I dont have the Fuze yet - and I am looking for “simple” - little effort as possible. I have read many reviews on ipods and Sansa - All point towards Sansa… So I am happy with that - just want to make sure I dont get in over my head! :smileyvery-happy:

If you don’t want to use itunes, or aren’t all ready, you can use other programs to get podcasts.

Here’s one discussion of various software programs

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=sansafuse&message.id=9165&query.id=140082#M9165 

@dalaug234 wrote:

If you don’t want to use itunes, or aren’t all ready, you can use other programs to get podcasts.

Here’s one discussion of various software programs

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=sansafuse&message.id=9165&query.id=140082#M9165 

Hey one of my questions has finally been refrenced in an answer to anotherquestion.You’ll notice based on my accepted solution that I chose Media Monkey. It works great. All you need is the URL of the site where you get your podcasts you go down to podcast subscriptions right click and choose  subscribe to new podcast. Put the url in the top line and it will do the rest. It even updates everytime you open it. I still use Windows Media for my music. but that works great for the podcasts.

Well that sounds great! Thank you for your input… I was beginning to think that I might have to end with an ipod… going with Fuze! :smiley:

You can also use Juice, and configure it to transfer to Windows Media Player, since you are already using that application for your music.

In WiMP 11, I have set up my podcasts as playlists, and Juice automatically cleans up the old 'casts from the library.  This way, one application handles all of the synchronization.  You can even set up Juice to pull the feeds daily.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: