SanDisk Sansa m250 - Can it turn itself off after player one album?

Hi

I’m considering purchasing the SanDisk Sansa m250 but I want to know if it can turn itself off say after playing one album. I listen to music currently on a cd player when I go to sleep. I want an mp3 player that will turn itself off after one album so it doesn’t use the battery all night. I also like the Sansa for the FM radio and voice recording - it significantly the price for 2GB!

Can anyone help me?

Stump

i BELIEVE you can use the auto-shut off feature. my e200 has one and will turn off in a certain amount of time if it is not playing music.

@enigma wrote:
i BELIEVE you can use the auto-shut off feature. my e200 has one and will turn off in a certain amount of time if it is not playing music.

Hi Enigma

Thanks for that.  Does this mean that after selecting an album to play, it will play it then stop playing music once that album is finished? (and hence then as you say turn off with the auto shut off feature)  Or will it go on to the next album (or does it only do this if a selection to do so is made)?

Thanks
Stump

stops after that one album. need to select the next album if you want it to play.