Sandisk Extreme Pro died

So, today my Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB 95 MB/s just died. I tried connecting it to my laptop, but it didn’t recognise it (like no drive was mounted), and with sd reader same thing. Then into camera (d7100) I get an error and ‘This memory card cannot be used. Card may be damaged. Insert another card.’.

Fortunatelly I didn’t lose any photos, as they were all already backed up, but I’d like to know if this happened to any of you, and how/when so I can prevent it in future (if it was my fault, what I doubt as I did nothing wrong and many of my cards are alive)

@rohanjoshi wrote:

So, today my Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB 95 MB/s just died.  I tried connecting it to my laptop, but it didn’t recognise it (like no drive was mounted), and with sd reader same thing. Then into camera (d7100) I get an error and ‘This memory card cannot be used. Card may be damaged. Insert another card.’.

Fortunatelly I didn’t lose any photos, as they were all already backed up, but I’d like to know if this happened to any of you, and how/when so I can prevent it in future (if it was my fault, what I doubt as I did nothing wrong and many of my cards are alive)

Any Updates???

__________________________________________________________________________________________

luxury flats in thane

flats in ghatkopar

2 bhk flats in dombivli east