reset language

How do you reset the language.  The clip has some arabic language and I can’t figure out anthing on the settings because I don’t understand it.  HELP!

Been there, done that. 

From the music/headphones icon, press down 3x (to get to settings); right 1x (to enter settings); down to the bottom of the list of settings until only 2 lines appear, and then, from that second line down, down 4x more (to get to the language choice); right 1x (to enter the languages setting); down to the bottom of the list of languages until only a single language/line of text shows, and then down 1x more (to get to the English choice); right x1 (to choose English). 

I hope that does it!  If not, let us know; it could be that your language list is different or that I miscounted somewhere.

I bought my clip 2 weeks ago and I have the arabic language on it.  I have followed the instuctions a number of times to no avail.  Anyone have any other instructions that I can try???

Thanks much.

My sequence is different?:
From the music/headphones icon, press down 3x (to get to settings); right 1x (to enter settings); down to the fourth option/line (observe the scroll bar to make sure you count from the very top) right 1x (to enter the languages menu). You will find your own language in plain text.

If you are having a problem changing the language back to english, update the firmware. The clip will ask you to choose a language after the update is complete.

Nice suggestion; or possibly simply re-install the latest firmware if you already have it?

SajmanDK - thanks for taking time to try out the previous instructions and post what worked for you. I was able to reset my c250 to English with the your sequence. When I first powered up, I’d ended up in Polish after pausing too long exploring the available languages. Oops! All is better now.