Podcast syncing using Windows Media

Hi,

I just got the Clip Sport to replace my Clip Zip.  I liked the Clip Zip but one too many times running with it and I killed it.

Anyway, I used to be able to load podcasts onto the zip by using windows media player.  By changing the genre to either ‘podcast’ or ‘audiobook’ it put the podcast or book into the appropriate place and treated them like a podcast/book.  That did not seem to work with my new Sport.  Is there a way to do this using the media player?

The instructions have me using a drag and drop method in windows explorer but i would prefer to use the other method.

Hello, 

as far as i know the media player option will no longer work with the new clip sport player. 

Seems to me this Sport Clip took a step back from my Clip Zip model.  Many features don’t work as well as the Clip Zip. Too bad as I really liked the previous models.

@linalleybri wrote:

Seems to me this Sport Clip took a step back from my Clip Zip model.  Many features don’t work as well as the Clip Zip. Too bad as I really liked the previous models.

Preachin’ to the choir, my friend. :wink: