Sunning on a Samsung Note 3 that has been upgraded to Lollipop after Memory Zone was installed. Tried to unlock locked files but password is not working and neither is hint. Went into settings and used same password to change password to a new one and changed the hint. Still unable to unlock files.
This is what Sandisk support said
We do not recommend our customers to use memory zone application with memory cards and also we do not have expertise over the same. We will suggest you to contact http://forums.sandisk.com/ for better assistance.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Problems arise after Lollipop Update and many issues are encounter such as WiFi connection, sound issue while in a call, Home button issue, group messaging issue and this password problem.
Investigating: It’s most likely only a glitch. Attempt the delicate reset strategy first and if that didn’t work, wipe the store segment. That ought to do it.
- While the mobile is on, evacuate the back board and haul the battery out.
- For a moment or two, press and hold the Power key.
- Place the battery back in and turn the telephone.
- The issue ought to be determined at this point.
Wipe Cache Partition
- Turn off the Gadget.
- Press and hold the accompanying three button in the meantime: Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key.
- At the point when the mobile vibrates, discharge the Power key yet keep on squeezing and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- At the point when the Android System Recovery screen shows up, discharge the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight ‘wipe store segment.’
- Press the Power key to choose.
- At the point when the wipe cache partition is finished, ‘Reboot your mobile now’ is highlighted/li>
- Press the Power key to restart the gadget.
If the problem is persist then my suggestion is to send your query and problems encountered while using your Android phone at here: http://forums.sandisk.com