No pics prior to Dec 31st 2015.

Hey hope you can help me,

After connecting to wi-fi and opening the SanDisK icon I hit the iPhone icon to view the pics in my iphone 5c.  I cant seem to get any pics earlier than Dec 31st of 2014… less than a month ago.  How do I access my earlier pics when in Sandisc?

Thanks,

Steven

@stevenduck wrote:

Hey hope you can help me,

After connecting to wi-fi and opening the SanDisK icon I hit the iPhone icon to view the pics in my iphone 5c.  I cant seem to get any pics earlier than Dec 31st of 2014… less than a month ago.  How do I access my earlier pics when in Sandisc?

Thanks,

Steven

HI StevenDuck
Sorry bit long winded reply to your post but hope it my help you,

when did you setup your SMD.
Do you use PC or MAC
How are you looking at your photos, with app on phone

Are you looking at photos on your phone or SMD,

If you are looking for photos on your SMD you would need to load them onto your SMD, or on to a sd card if you have added one.

Are you viewing photos on your phone or drive, from the App.

Have you connected SMD to your WI-FI Network.

From the phone App at the bottem of screen, you can pick Drive or Phone; if your not on your network you only see photos that are on your SMD

If you have newly setup your SMD then you may only have the last photos emported onto your SMD, look to copy all photos to your SMD if thats what you want.

If your SMD is on your wireless network and you viiew photos from the phone app and pick phone, you will see all your photos from your phone.

If you connect your SMD to a computer via USB lead and SMD turned off, the when connected to computer turn it on, it should show up on screen. White one or two drive names.

One will be the SMD the other your Sd card if you heve added one.

You can look at each folder on each card as you would search for photos on your hard drive,

If your missing photos on your SMD now you can drag and drop from your hard drives photo folder to your SMD phoro folder.

Eject SMD for computer connect your SMD to your network view your newly added photos on your phone.

I do hope this is of some help, only not sure of how you are setup so have tried to cover a few options in the hope onewill helps.

all the besr

Yappy New Year

Alan