M4P to MP3 Converter?

I’d like to recommend  Sidify Apple Music Converter, or NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter because these tools enables us to get all of our iTunes music files like Apple Music, iTunes M4P audio, Audible audiobooks, and non-DRM audio by converting the audio from M4P to MP3, WAV, AAC, and FLAC formats losslessly.
main-interface.jpg

Hello,

I use YouTube2Video. It is a free converter to convert YouTube videos to MP3, MP4, etc. It is very easy to use & absolutely free.

You can try Musconvtool. Transfer your tracks and playlists to Apple Music, Spotify, Google Music and more for free with MusConv tool

I have ever used an popular Apple Music Converter.
it named UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, which can help me convert Apple Music to MP3, and convert iTunes M4P to MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU and FLAC. After convert Appe Music songs and iTunes M4P files to MP3, I can offline listening Apple Music on MP3 player, iPod nano and more devices.

3 Steps to convert M4P to MP3

Step 1. Add M4P audio to iTunes or Apple Music app and launch UkeySoft Apple Music Converter
Step 2. Choose MP3 as output format
Step 3. Start converting M4P to MP3

The M4P to MP3 Converter for me is to convert iTunes music, audiobooks to MP3 to play offline on any devices without limitation. After conversion, you can import Apple music to rekordbox, mp3 player, etc. freely. 

I recommend you to use AMusicSoft, which provides you with various options of output formats, it will definitely meet your needs

I tried AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter. It supports many formats. And the sound quality of converted songs is good. I think it can satisfy you.

You can use tools online I have been using AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader - Best Free MP3 Downloader for the past month, and it can easily convert your mp4 into mp3 file.