Just got my 4GB Clip from Amazon..and joined this forum !!

Right now the clip is syncing up with the 3 GB of songs on my Windows Media Player…will be taking it for a test

drive at the gym later this afternoon…Glad to see you all there for help, if I need it.

Welcome!.. I hope you enjoy your clip very much…

After owning 2 great mp3 players and 1 PVP… Im very satisfied with this little friend… Its awsome…

For the size, capacity, features and price it has no one to envy.

We love our Clip. I think it’s the best player out ther for the price!

Message Edited by Brandonc on 09-06-2008 05:17 PM

I’ve tried my friends Sansa clip and all i can say is the SQ ROCKS :smileyvery-happy:.

Well…it performed GREAT at the gym on first day !!..Seems the FM inside the building was not the greatest, as I tried to listen in on the TV’s that were on the wall…Decided to stick with my music, and YUP, had best workout to date.  The personalized music kept my mind off the minutes I still had to go…Thanks for the warm welcome and information…

Welcome aboard!  You’re really going to enjoy yourself.

All the best,

Brad

I just purchased my 4th Clip ( 3 2GB’s and a $49.99 4GB Clip from buy.com ) which have been given out to family members (Except for the 4GB version). I think that’s the ultimate in praise with me purchasing so many of them. I can even give a pat on the back to customer service, because one of the clips was malfunctioning and was replaced without hassle an in speedy time. I really think Sansa has a great product and even though I use mine with anything from a pair of Sennheiser Cx-300’s and PX-100’s all the way up to a pair of UE superfi 5 pro’s, the sound quality is really impressive with whatever I’ve used to listen to it with. Bottom line; I don’t think there’s a better compact mp3 player on the market.

@callanish11 wrote:
I just purchased my 4th Clip ( 3 2GB’s and a $49.99 4GB Clip from buy.com ) which have been given out to family members (Except for the 4GB version). I think that’s the ultimate in praise with me purchasing so many of them. I can even give a pat on the back to customer service, because one of the clips was malfunctioning and was replaced without hassle an in speedy time. I really think Sansa has a great product and even though I use mine with anything from a pair of Sennheiser Cx-300’s and PX-100’s all the way up to a pair of UE superfi 5 pro’s, the sound quality is really impressive with whatever I’ve used to listen to it with. Bottom line; I don’t think there’s a better compact mp3 player on the market.

I totally agree with everything you said.  I’m using my 4GB Clip with 2XL Wrecking Ball In-Ear Buds and a Fiio E3 headphone amp, and it’s a heavenly listening experience.  Make mine the Clip every time!

All the best,

Brad