I can put video in but when it plays, its not full screen and on the bottom is black and blur!

You know when you’re watching ch.3 on your t.v. for dvd or tape video… well thats how it looks like on the bottom when I watch my videos on my fuse!

Is there a way to make it full screen or wide screen?

When I’m watching channel three for anything, it looks just fine. So good quality picture is what you’re getting? And you want to fix that? How?

If the movie is full screen it will play on your fuze as a full screen.  If it’s widescreen it will play on your fuze as wide screen. 

Can you play the video on your computer and is it the same?  the quality of the video to begin with is what I’m wondering?

Is it just the bottom that has the black?

haha sorry about the mistake on ch. 3 (i was talking about old school t.v. where we use to have only video tape and only way to watch it was on ch.3 and before you put the tape in, the channel would be all burry and screechy…)

but yeah… when I play it on the computer its normal, but when its on the sansa its not full or wide screen… its more like wide screen without the black part on top… ???

Online Support Community Powered By Lithium Technologies

It probably has to do with the video size aspect ratio you are converting in. I think what you are describing is akin to ‘letterboxing’ in the TV world. Movies made for the large screens in the theators get ‘panned & scanned’ in conversion to the square TV screen. They cut off the sides and you only see the middle. Some broadcast w/o this in the original format, so you see all of the picture, but you have the black ‘bars’ across the top & bottom of the screen (looks like a letter-box slot).

Try converting youyr videos with a different aspect ratio setting. (I think that’s what it’s called)

It probably has to do with the video size aspect ratio you are converting in. I think what you are describing is akin to ‘letterboxing’ in the TV world. Movies made for the large screens in the theaters get ‘panned & scanned’ in conversion to the square TV screen. They cut off the sides and you only see the middle. Some broadcast w/o this in the original format (like TCM), so you see all of the picture, but you have the black ‘bars’ across the top & bottom of the screen (looks like a letter-box slot).

Try converting your videos with a different aspect ratio setting. (I think that’s what it’s called) :wink:

Hey change usb to MSC it changes to full screen