How to password files or even folders on Sandisk Dual USB 64GB drive & Memory Zone

Am very happy with my Sandisk Dual USB 64GB drive & have moved all the relevant things over to it. 2 things: 1. I can’t password any of my files. When I press & hold on a file, no matter which 1 I select - MP3, JPG, APK, it just gives me the option to move it to the internal storage or to online storage, rename, delete or share on FB. Whatever I select - MP3, picture, app file, none give me the password option. 2. Can you password the folders, or even password the whole drive? I can’t view my files within their folders with Memory Zone, they just list every single file with a particular extension in a list (but I can through File Explorer so that’s not a big prob), the main prob is passwording the drive in some shape or form. Thanks Suzie

Hello,

The only password protection software you can use for usb drives is the secure access software but for now its only working with the normal cruzer usb drives. As far as i know a new version of the secure access will be published for the new ixpand, you can try this version to see if it will work for the dual drive also.

Hello,

I’m also just buy Flash drive usb otg 3.0 64gb and i had some problem here about file protection with password . why doen’t have option to set a password . Becouse i see on you tube memory zone sandisk can protect file with password .Thank You

How to set up a password/PIN for the sandisk flashdrive? tl

hi sir password working only computer not in android if working in android plz tell me how set security in android

hi sir password working only computer not in android if working in android plz tell me how set security in android

Do you want to password files and folders on USB flash drive? I have ever use UkeySoft File Lock tool, it can help me password protect any type files/folders on local disk or external (USB) disk, password protect a folder so all new files added become password protected also. 
Read the guide about How to Password Protect USB Flash Drive

1 Like