How to decipher numbers printed on microSD

Hi all … another newbie (on this forum anyways) …

I searched for ‘decipher numbers’ & ‘decipher’ here but didn’t get what I was looking for … is anyone aware of a resource that explains how to figure out what the tiny printed numbers on a microSD card mean? (short of calling SanDisk Support)

For example: on a SanDisk 1GB microSD card: 0924304106D3G

MADE IN CHINA

Thanks!

Kevin

Hi,

Remove the Micro SD card from your electronic device (camera, computer or other device), if in the device.

Turn the Micro SD card over so the gold contacts on the card are facing you.

Look at the back of the card. Locate a string of characters consisting of letters and numbers, similar to " 9999nn9999n." This is your Micro SD card’s serial number.

Write down the serial number on a piece of paper in case you need the number in the future.

Hope this information helps you.

Decipher numbers’ & ‘decipher’ here but didn’t get what I was looking for … is anyone aware of a resource that explains how to figure out what the tiny printed numbers on a microSD card mean? Postcard printing

Look at the back of the card. Locate a string of characters consisting of letters and numbers, similar to " 9999nn9999n." This is your Micro SD card’s serial number. Cheap printing