How do I get the foam pads onto the stock Sansa earphones?

I’ve tried for a long time, It seems I would have an easier time wrapping a sock around my head without it tearing.

I’ve tried streaching it, I’ve tried turning it inside out, If I exert any more farce … er force (I’m no Jedi!) these things will tear in half. Well, maybe not half exactly.

I would rather not destroy these foam pads. Google has no answers to this question.

It may be easier with an extra hand or 2, but if you can get something (or someone) to hold the earphone itself steady, you could use 2 pair of tweezers or hemostats (if you lived through the 60’s and/or 70’s I know you have at least 1 pair of these laying around somewhere, probably with burnt or scorched tips :stuck_out_tongue: ) to gently stretch the foam material over the earbud. :wink:

It may be easier with an extra hand or 2, but if you can get something (or someone) to hold the earphone itself steady, you could use 2 pair of tweezers or hemostats (if you lived through the 60's and/or 70's I know you have at least 1 pair of these laying around somewhere, probably with burnt or scorched tips :stuck_out_tongue: ) to gently stretch the foam material over the earbud.