Help needed on Sandisk Cruzer Blade

I’m a fan of SanDisk.

Yesterday, I went to the mall to look for flash drives. I always wanted to buy SanDisk. The local stores don’t have SanDisk. Luckily, I’ve found a store that sells SanDisk flash drive at a relatively lower price.

With this, I decided to buy flash drives and sell it online. I know that the item is original because I have researched on it. The store is offering 6 months warranty for the item and I want to give 4 months warranty for the same item.

Question: How do I know that the flash drive that the customer will return for warranty is the same flash drive that he/she bought from me?

The packaging has serial numbers:

The bar code of the packaging :

SDCZ50C-008G-B35W

III II I II II III III IIII IIII II III llll ll III IIII - this being the bar “code”

##-##-#####-###A

The Sticker:

WARRANTY VOID IF BROKEN

SDCZ50C-008G-B35W

III II I II II III III IIII IIII II III llll ll III IIII - this being the bar “code”

AAA-######-######-#####A

Another Sticker (probably from the store):

llll l lll ll l ll lll ll llll

########         - This is the number shown on the Official Receipt of the Store for proof of purchase

The SanDisk flash drive itself:

SDCZ50C-008G

AA####AAAA

I cannot find any logic how the store (and me) can be sure that the flash drive that is returned is the same as the one purchased. I mean if my flash drive is already 7 months old (no store warranty anymore) and it is damaged, I will just buy another flash drive and return the packaging of the second flash drive together with the damaged flash drive and claim that it is damaged. Is the a way to link the packaging to the flash drive itself without opening the package?

What code do you put on the registration for scandisk cruzer blade?

1 Like

I am not able to store files in the device. please advise.