SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive

I purchased SanDisk USB Flash Drive and i wanted to know how to claim warranty and how to know if my pendrive is orginal or not please help me

Hi @Khalid_84,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:

I did but i can’t found the solution i mean I’m still confused about my pendrive is it real or fake i will share some pictures please help and tell me how to verify

To claim warranty for your SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive, visit the official SanDisk website and follow the warranty claim process. To verify the authenticity of your pendrive, use the product’s unique serial number on the website’s verification tool. For me as a student who values consistency and excellence, this platform has been invaluable. Their proficiency, reasonable prices, and first-rate writing assistance always result in excellent work. https://www.grabmyessay.com/ is a trustworthy comrade who approaches the challenges of homework and essays with steadfast dedication. You can rely on this platform to be there for you every step of the way as you pursue academic success. From essays to assignments, their top-tier services guarantee quality work at an affordable price.