fuse connect to jensen system

I am new to my fuse and want to know what auxillary cable to I need to connect to my jensen system? to use the speakers only??JK 

It depends on what kind of jacks or connectors you have on the speakers. If they’re RCA female jacks then you can get a cable (already made) with the 3.5mm male plug on one end that goes into your Fuze’s headphone jack and the other ends (2) have the RCA male ends that plug into your speakers.

If your speakers have the connectors for bare wires, you’ll probably have to cook this up on your own. Like buying the afore-mentioned cable rig and cutting off the RCA plugs and stripping the insulation to connect to the speakers.

@tapeworm wrote:

It depends on what kind of jacks or connectors you have on the speakers. If they’re RCA female jacks then you can get a cable (already made) with the 3.5mm male plug on one end that goes into your Fuze’s headphone jack and the other ends (2) have the RCA male ends that plug into your speakers.

If your speakers have the connectors for bare wires, you’ll probably have to cook this up on your own. Like buying the afore-mentioned cable rig and cutting off the RCA plugs and stripping the insulation to connect to the speakers.

They better be small, easy to drive speakers to. There will most likely be an amplifier of some sort required…just to the speakers may not work.

Yeah, you might need a wee bit of help with a set-up like this:

“Dang . . . I know that Fuze is around here somewhere!” :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks.

The system I am wanting to use is a Jenson CD/Radio all in one. The aux input on it is a single input so I guess I need just a cable with one end?

JK 

@jkaartt wrote:

Thanks.

The system I am wanting to use is a Jenson CD/Radio all in one. The aux input on it is a single input so I guess I need just a cable with one end?

JK 

If you could provide us a link to a picture of it that would be great, but from your description here, sounds like a simple double ended 3.5 cable would work for you…one end in your headphone jack, one in your radio. Then just put the Fuze’s EQ on Normal, run the volume up most of the way , and it should be fine.:smiley:

I have a radio set that has a left and right speaker plugs (the plugs that are colored red, and white), and I use a cord that I bought from Radioshack, and plug the other end on the cord to the mp3 player. I don’t know about a Radio with just one plug, but if there’s plug ins that are red and the other is white, then that would be a speaker plug ins for an MP3 Player. You would need a cord from radioshack, and god knows how much money that will be.