Easier Reading of Posts

Would it be possible to change the default font size and color when composing messages? Size 10 and grey color makes it hard on the eyes. And if you’re young enough to where this doesn’t bother you, just wait . . . Father Time will catch up to you! :dizzy_face:

I know it’s possible to change these things when you’re creating/editing a message. But on this screen the type does show up as black. And when you “Preview Post”, it also shows up in black and also in Font size 16 (approx.). However when you “Submit Post” it goes back to Size 10-grey color.

Besides, I like to view messages other than what has been posted by me, & unless everyone does it the same, it doesn’t help. Very few use the editing tools when composing posts, other than to empahsize a word here or there. I’m not talking about major changes here; just 12 pt. font size and black default settings. It would make quite a visual difference, but not take up that much more “bandwidth”.

See for yourself the difference & which is easier to read . . .

(Default 10 pt. font - grey color)

Would it be possible to change the default font size and color when composing messages? Size 10 and grey color makes it hard on the eyes. And if you’re young enough to where this doesn’t bother you, just wait . . . Father Time will catch up to you! :dizzy_face:

I know it’s possible to change these things when you’re creating/editing a message. But on this screen the type does show up as black. And when you “Preview Post”, it also shows up in black and also in Font size 16 (approx.). However when you “Submit Post” it goes back to Size 10-grey color.

Besides, I like to view messages other than what has been posted by me, & unless everyone does it the same, it doesn’t help. Very few use the editing tools when composing posts, other than to empahsize a word here or there. I’m not talking about major changes here; just 12 pt. font size and black default settings. It would make quite a visual difference, but not take up that much more “bandwidth”.

See for yourself the difference & which is easier to read . . .

(Proposed 12 pt. font - black color)

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 05-31-2008 12:03 PM

all you need to do is go to the main forum page select my profile then go to preferences and scroll down and you can change the font size and font type to anything you want.

changing the font and type for everyone is not simply feasible.

Well, Blow me down !!! I can see clearly now ! Thanks, Doc, I never saw that option before. The type is still grey, but at least it’s bigger. :smiley: